Changes (as compared to 3.65) include:
* The MONyog ‘admin’ user can now create other users having access to a subset of available servers only. For those non-admin users access to edit server settings, to KILL queries and to execute FLUSH STATUS is optional. Also note that only ‘admin’ is allowed to create/delete server and user registrations.
* Monitors/advisors page can now be exported as CSV.
* Some counters in Monitors/advisors page were rearranged. Details about this:
* FLUSH STATUS was not working for servers having space(s) in their names.
* Warning also displayed when global notifications are disabled.
* Duplicate ‘Server restarted’ messages were sometimes sent when MONyog is restarted.