* Structure Sync could miss the concluding quote around column comments. This bug was introduced in 6.5.
* Migration from SQL Server could fail with empty tables.
* Migration (UPDATE and DELETE) triggers could fail with specific schemas on source (afffected were small tables with short column types only – like integers and very short string types). This bug was introduced early in 6.x with the full Unicode support added here.
* Migration could generate non-matching columns-count with specific schemas. This was also introduced early in 6.x
* Message about “Successful rows” could display twice in Migration (sja.log). Note: This was a cosmetical issue with the message only. Rows were only migrated once!