SQLyog MySQL GUI 8.5 Beta 2 Released
Changes (as compared to 8.5 beta1) include:
- In RESULT tab data can now be filtered at client side which is already possible in Table Data. Also added RESET FILTER icon in the toolbar.
- Menu option ‘Paste SQL Statement’ will format the query as per the SQL Formatter Preferences settings.
- Tabs can now be closed with the click of middle mouse button (mouse wheel).
- Keyboard shortcut F3 for ‘Find Next’ in Query Editor and Result/Table Data tab in Text mode. Note: Not implemented in BLOB-viewer.
- Shift+click can be used to select/deselect multiple objects in tree-view control of Copy Database, Export, etc.
- ‘No Database Selected’ error during a reconnect is avoided by prefixing data-sync queries with database name.
- Shortcut for copying ‘Ctrl+Insert’ was not preserving the letter case.
- GUI and flickering issues with tabbed interface for multiple connections has been fixed.
- Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+9 for selecting last connection tab.
- In Result/Table Data Tab all Copy related options are grouped together.
- Minimized the number of pop-ups while creating a Table.