SQLyog MySQL GUI 8.52 Released
- Solved an issue with SSH connection when PuTTY is present. PLink was using the default settings of PuTTY to connect, resulting error in connection (Introduced in 8.5).
- Solved an issue with SSH connection where SQLyog was reporting Error No. 2003 even if the MySQL port was correct (Introduced in 8.5.1).
- If MySQL connection used “anonymous user”, SJA was throwing an error.
- For create/alter database, collation drop-down list did not populate values correctly if TAB key was used to select the charset.
- In Scheduled backup if the database name contains Non-ANSI characters, export was failing when ‘ALL database’ option was selected.
- Fixed the way keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab behave.
- Selecting a connection from the drop-down list of connection window is now faster.
- Keyboard shortcut Ctrl+W now closes the current connection tab. Keyboard shortcut for the Database Synchronization tool has been changed to Ctrl+Alt+W.