This new release of SQLyog 13.1.7 addresses multiple bugs.
Changes in SQLyog MySQL13.1.7 include the following bug fixes:
- Unable to connect to a MySQL server using SSL when the client doesn’t provide a CA Certificate file, prior to version 10.4.
- When Editing a MySQL user password, the MariaDB server version was not working.
- The Calculate Optimal Datatypes in the Info tab returned syntax error for MySQL version 8 and above.
- When the chunk size was set equal to 0 the Copy Database was not working properly.
- SQLyog returned random errors when importing a SQL dump using HTTP tunnel.
- If the connection names and database names were longer than 44 characters they were truncated on the right-side in the drop-down list of connections/database names.