This new release of SQLyog v13.1.9 includes a new feature and addresses multiple bugs.
- Updated the ‘User Manager’ GUI to support the newly added privileges in MariaDB v10.5.
Changes in SQLyog MySQL13.1.9 GUI include the following bug fixes:
- SQLyog returned an error when setting user server resources like maximum number of queries per hour, Maximum number of updates per hour, Maximum number of connections per hour, or Maximum number of user connections using User Manager GUI for MySQL v8+ Servers.
- The tunneler file for HTTP-tunnel has been updated with this release and must be replaced on the server. In the old tunneler file, curly braces were used for accessing array elements and string offsets; this behavior is deprecated. Functions used that were deprecated in PHP 7.4x have been addressed
- In some rare cases, the Schema Designer failed to add all the child tables of a parent table to the canvas.
- Explain Extended menu option is disabled for MySQL v5.7.3+ as it is deprecated.
- Database Synchronization wizard returned an error “Column definition mismatch” for “DATETIME” column on syncing the data from v5.7 to v8.
- SQLyog stopped responding when executing a query in an SSL connection through SSH-Tunnel.
- When an SSL connection was established through an SSH-tunnel, the ‘New connection using current settings’ option failed to open the same connection, as the UI stopped responding and SQLyog had to be forcefully terminated.