Google Cloud MySQL Management
Google Cloud SQL is a fully-managed database service that makes it easy to set-up and manage MySQL databases in the cloud. Our best-of-breed data management tools, Monyog (SQL Diasnostic Manager for MySQL) and SQLyog together provide a comprehensive solution to manage and monitor MySQL databases on the Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud SQL Monitoring
- Monyog (SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL) runs on-premise, does not need agents, and gets up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Runs on minimal hardware; uses app level compression.
- Less overhead: the result sets are always served directly from memory structures without touching the disk.
- Multiple users can be allocated permissions on various levels
- Query Analyzer
- Real Time Monitoring
- Wayback machine
- 600+ Best Practices and Monitors
Getting started takes less than a minute